The Kata R-102 GDC Rucksack (Gray) can be configures as a photo or video backpack. The ergonomic harness includes a cushioning and shock absorbing system, which allows for optimal ventilation, weight distribution and 5-point adjustment mechanism and 2 C-Straps to take the camera load off your neck. It includes a well-padded dividing set, which allows you to organize it to fit your requirements, and two detachable mesh pouches. Additional accessories, tapes, batteries, filters, charger, cables and personal essentials can be stored in the spacious arched lid compartment, the 2 outside pockets and the central mesh/vinyl pocket. The design gives quick, separate access to the camcorder in the central compartment, while the rest of the equipment surrounding it remains secure.
The R-102 includes a TST tripod holder with its connecting V shape device and an upper adjustable strap (the tripod can be carried on the central part of the Rucksack or on one of the sides). Special camera straps can be attached to the D rings on the harness and will take the camera load off your neck (they can be turned into a regular camera strap by connecting to the provided extender. Bottom back loops are designed to attach the backpack to the Kata EPH system. Full protection on the main zipper and cover make sure your sensitive equipment is well protected from the elements.
- Quick and separate access to the camera in the central compartment or full opening of the bag for better access to the rest of the items
- The Modi-Vers System allows you to create compartments that meet your requirements. The divider can be cut with scissors to any desired size. You can attach the newly cut divider to another divider or the walls of the bag with a special touch fastener connector
- TST (Thermo-Shield-Technology) protects the digital equipment while creating an extremely light product. The outer surface of the TST is thermo-formed in a protective "riibshape" construction. It is a double cord, water and dust proof, high tenacity and abrasion-resistance fabric. Underneath is a cross-linked, closed cell PE+EVA shield that provides insulation from cold, heat and moisture as well protection from impact and shock.
- EPH Ergonomic Photo System is a modular and versatile accessory system. It allows you to adjust the configuration of the bag by attaching up to 3 EPH system accessory products.
- TST Tripod Holder is a modular and versatile sling pouch designed to connect your tripod on the outside of the Kata backpacks.
- Modular padded main compartment
- Arched lid compartment
- 2 outside pockets
- 2 detachable mesh pockets on the inside of the backpack
- The included Elements Cover is used in rain or snow black side out, and in sun reverse to silver for heat reflection.
- Compatible with;
- Digital or photo SLR body with up to 300mm lens attached, an extra body, 4-5 lenses and accessories.
- Mini DV camcorder its accessories, like charger, batteries, cables and additional gear