The Sunpak FP-38 Flat Panel Flash is a light source that provides softer light than a conventional on-camera flash. It comes mounted on its own hot shoe, and may also be fired from the included sync cord.
It may be used off-camera on a flash bracket, or mini tripod (not included).
- Built-in slave "sees" the light from other flashes, and triggers instantaneously.
- Flat panel design provides soft light in the fraction of the space of a conventional flash with softbox.
- The FP-38 is less than 1 inch thick and only weighs 9.88 ounces.
- Two FP-38 units can be mounted together on one hot shoe bracket and can be simultaneously fired with the built-in slave feature.
- The FP-38 can be mounted in vertically or horizontally.