The QSC RMX 5050 is a rackmount stereo power amplifier, outputting 1050 Watts per side at 8 Ohms. The unit is suited for a wide range of sound reinforcement applications including professional touring, club date and event performances, and mobile entertainment.
The RMX 5050 is based on a three-tier, Class H design, and is extremely efficient, requiring less AC current while utilizing the best available component upgrades to increase peak power.
The RMX 5050 features balanced 1/4" TRS, XLR and barrier strip inputs, binding posts and Neutrik Speakon(TM) outputs, and front-mounted gain controls, signal and clip LED indicators for monitoring the amplifier's performance during operation.
- High output 2-channel power amplifier for club and touring P.A. applications
- Advanced thermal performance delivering higher continuous power in 2-ohms stereo or 4-ohms bridged applications
- Dual mono high-current power supply for increased reliability and performance, high-current toroidal transformers for greater two-ohm power and low noise
- Functions in stereo/parallel/bridged mono modes
- Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic and RF protection
- Front panel LED indicators for signal and clip, Front mounted easy-access gain controls
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) for speaker protection and increased headroom
- Independent, user-defeatable clip limiters for reduced distortion
- Full-flow thermal design exhaust at the front, draws cool air into the rack
- Balanced 1/4" TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs maximize flexibility, binding post and Neutrik Speakon(TM) outputs