Just plug the Instant Music into a USB port on your computer and you are ready to begin recording from any analog audio source into the most popular digital audio formats available such as MP3, WAV and WMA (Windows Media 9 Audio) and AAC. Once in a digital format you can create Audio CDs, MP3 CDs or have the audio ready to be played for your personal music enjoyment on a variety of MP3 player devices.
Convert your old collection of cassettes and LPs into crisp, clear digital audio and then create audio CDs and MP3 CDs so you can keep a personal archive of your collection that will not degrade or deteriorate over time. Use the LP or Cassette to Audio CD Wizards in the included Nero SoundTrax software to go from LP to CD audio in 4 simple steps. ADS Tech respects the rights of copyright owners and asks that you do the same.
Note! Item is not supported under Windows Vista
- Record Your Old LPs and Cassettes to Audio CD and MP3
- Save music as MP3, WAV, WMA and AAC (iPod) audio formats
- Capture from any audio source: cassette, turn table, TV, radio, DVD
- Mac Users can use Instant Music with Garage Band or Sound Studio 2.1
- Burn CDs with the included CD burning software