The EQU231VU-MKII V2 from Alto Pro Audio is a dual channel, 31 band 1/3 octave graphic equalizer. The sliders are 20mm center detent with a selectable boost/cut range, and the unit provides balanced and unbalanced input and output connections, fixed high pass and low pass filters, variable input level controls, clip level indicators, output level VU meters, a ground lift switch, along with an internal universal power supply.
The unit has EQ bypass switches for each channel with LED status indicators, and is housed in a rugged, all-steel 2U rack space chassis. The EQU231VU-MKII V2 is intended for installation in standard 19" equipment racks and provides multiple input and output configurations. The XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors use balanced, low noise circuitry but can also be used in an unbalanced configuration. The RCA jacks are unbalanced.
The EQU231VU-MKII V2 may be used in a variety of applications such as live sound, recording studios, instrument racks, as well as any conventional fixed installation environment.
- Dual channel, 31-band, 1/3 octave graphic equalizer
- 20mm center detent sliders
- Selectable boost/cut range of 6dB or 12dB
- Variable input level control
- Fixed high-pass and low-pass filters
- Per channel EQ bypass switch
- Ground lift switch
- Clip level indicators
- Dual output-level VU meters
- Balanced and unbalanced input and output connections