The Alto Link Eight Channel Signal Router is a single-space rack mountable mixer that also doubles as a splitter for multi-channel audio routing applications. Six channels feature balanced audio input and output connections. There is a dedicated Main stereo input and a Main stereo output.
The front panel features level control and Balance/Pan controls for assigning a split signal to either the left or right output channels. The Link is a handy routing device that is sure to provide plenty of flexible routing in project studios, bands, PA systems, etc.
- Mixing and Splitting Function
- The Link features a total of eight channels for mixing audio into a stereo channel, or splitting stereo audio into eight separate outputs.
- Level and Balance Controls
- The front panel features channel level and Balance/Pan control dials for sending audio out of the Left or Right output channels.
- Compact Design
- The single-space, rack mountable design is easily stored in a standard 19-inch audio rack.