The Sigma EM-140 DG Ring Flash for Nikon AF cameras is ideal for photographing subjects in fine detail - close-up photography - and is extremely effective for scientific and medical applications.
Dual flash tubes can fire simultaneously or separately. Using only one flashtube creates modeling, which can give a three-dimensional feeling to the subject. The Modeling Flash function makes it possible to check for reflections and shadows before actually taking the flash picture.
A wireless flash function is also available, where the EM-140 DG is used as master and the EF-500 DG Super as a slave unit for creating fine shadow details. High Speed Synchro functions are also available for advanced flash photography.
55mm and 62mm adapter rings are included with the flash; 52mm, 67mm, 72mm and 77mm adapters are sold separately.
- Fully dedicated with i-TTL/D-TTL with Nikon photo or Digital cameras
- Wireless TTL flash control (4 channels)
- High Speed Synchro flash
- Stroboscopic effect (power level and frequency customizable)
- Modeling light, also provides AF assist
- Backlight illuminated LCD panel