The Blue Baby Bottle condenser microphone delivers professional standard craftsmanship and sonic performance for the professional and project studio recording engineer. With a profile similar to the Blue Bottle microphone, the Baby Bottle features a single-membrane large-diaphragm capsule mounted in a "lollipop" style enclosure for enhanced sensitivity. The solid-state, Class-A output electronics result in extremely quiet self-noise and very high audio output.
The Baby Bottle is a single pattern microphone featuring a cardioid polar pattern. The cardioid pattern is effective in minimizing noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the capsule, making it ideal for use near additional instruments, vocalists or monitor speakers. The wide frequency response features a small rise in the upper mid-range frequencies, enhancing signal presence and intelligibility. With a low noise floor and high signal response, the Baby Bottle is more than capable of accurately capturing vocals, stringed instruments, guitars, piano and more.
- Large Diaphragm Condenser
- The "lollipop" style housing features a gold sputtered single membrane diaphragm made of 6-micron mylar film and tensioned over a custom brass backplate.
- Quiet Output Electronics
- The solid-state output electronics deliver high audio output and extremely low noise floor.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing noise at the off-axis sections of the capsule.
- Tailored Frequency Response
- The tailored frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz features a rise at the upper mid-range spectrum, enhancing detail and presence.