For size, for ease of function, and for flexibility, there is not another mechanical press like it in the framing market today. Years of research into the specific needs of framing professionals has resulted in a mounting press that can be relied upon for artistic achievement whether your project involves black/white or full color photos, graphics, posters or other oversize artwork.
Ideal applications for the Masterpiece 550 Mechanical Press include creative dry mounting, laminating and applying texture to artwork of all shapes and sizes. Manufacturer's warranty covers on-site service only.
- Easy to read digital display with touch pad
- Now twice as wide, a full 9" opening makes it easier to use and clean
- Pre-set programs for Biengfang adhesives and laminates major applications
- User-set programs let you customize time and temperature
- Provides a working space of 24 x 36"
- Capable of finishing pieces larger than the press itself
- Accepts materials up to 1" thick
- Extended temperature range thermostat control adjusts from 100-300° F (38-150° C) and improves regulation to with +/- 5° F
- Superior heating system quickly brings the platen to uniform temperature ensuring 100% bonding
- Platen surface is specially coated to keep adhesives from sticking
- Engineered to require minimum maintenance with durable framework and built-to-last construction