The Earthworks M50 is a professional measurement microphone intended for large room calibration. The ultra wide frequency response of 3Hz to 50kHz is flat throughout the entire spectrum and results in accurate room calibration using Smaart, MLSSA, SIMM and TEF based systems. The small element yields an omni-directional pattern resulting in a wide pick up area at the front and sides of the microphone capsule. The M50 ships with a microphone clip and a 1/2" calibrator adaptor.
- Miniature Omni-directional Capsule
- The miniature element provides an accurate omni-directional pattern with an even coherent response at the direct and off-axis sections of the microphone capsule.
- Wide Linear Frequency Response
- The wide, linear frequency response accurately captures audio signal and reproduces the slightest nuance with great detail.
- Uncolored Response
- The uncolored, flat signal results in accurate room calibration for indoor and outdoor application.