This is the updated version of the Elinchrom Ranger 1100 watt/second battery operated power pack. The "RX" signifies the ability to be fired by a remote control handset, or computer. Also improved, is the power range selection: 7-F-Stops. Lower the power to 8.5 w/s, and switch to slow recycle and up to 3800 exposures can be made.
Elinchrom Ranger has flash durations as short as 1/4310 second (with 2 heads attached), ideal for sports, fashion, and theatre photography.
Controls on the pack permit changing the output in 0.1 stop increments in an easy-to-read digital display.
Please note: Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Compact Design
- Easily transportable, fits easily into many location cases.
- Special sealed controls and capped flashhead connectors, sealed bottom, battery drawer access from side of unit.
- 7 F-Stop Range
- 8.5 - 1100 w/s, digitally controlled in 0.1 stop increments.
- Fast Recycle Time
- 2 recycling speeds: 6 seconds to full power for approx. 100 flashes, or: 11 seconds to full power for approx. 140 flashes.
- Recycle Indication
- 2 LED's and an Audible Switchable Beep signfiy flash is ready to fire.
- Fast Recharging
- The multi-voltage (120-230V) charger can charge a battery in 3 hours to full power, inside the unit, or externally.
- Conserves Battery Power
Automatically switches off 5 minutes after the last operation.
LED's indicate remaining battery power.
- Built in Slave
- The photo cell is adapted to trigger in bright ambient light.
- Auto Dump
- Allows access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump a higher power first.
- Retains all previous settings since last use.
- An adapter cable (11095) is available to use existing Elinchrom heads with the Ranger pack.