This is an Elinchrom Ranger RX AS 1100W/s Kit with Ranger A Flash Head The "RX" signifies the ability of the power pack to be fired by a remote control handset, or computer. The "AS" indicates the power pack's ability to divide the power asymmetrically between two attached flash heads. Also improved, is the power range selection: 8.5 f/stops. Lower the power to 5.5 w/s, and switch to slow recycle and up to 5100 exposures can be made.
Elinchrom Ranger has flash durations as short as 1/4310 sec. (with 2 "A" heads attached), ideal for sports, fashion, and theatre photography.
Controls on the pack permit changing the output in 0.1 stop increments in an easy-to-read digital display.
This is a 1 head kit which includes a Ranger "A" flash head. "S" Heads produce a "Standard" flash duration. The "A" for Action heads provide ultra-short flash duration.
Please note: Product specifications are subject to change without notice. This kit does not include a reflector.
- Compact Design
- Easily transportable, fits easily into many location cases.
- Special sealed controls and capped flash head connectors, sealed bottom, battery drawer access from side of unit.
- 8.5 F-Stop Range
- 5.5 - 1100 w/s, digitally controlled in 0.1 stop increments.
- Fast Recycle Time
- Only 2.5 seconds @ full power @ fast recycle
- Recycle Indication
- 2 LED's and an Audible Switchable Beep signify flash is ready to fire.
- Fast Recharging
- The multi-voltage charger can charge a battery in 3 hours to full power, inside the unit, or externally.
- Conserves Battery Power
Automatically switches off 5 minutes after the last operation.
LED's indicate remaining battery power.
- Built in Slave
- The photo cell is adapted to trigger in bright ambient light.
- Auto Dump
- Allows access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump a higher power first
- Retains all previous settings since last use
An adapter cable (11095) is available to use existing Elinchrom heads with the Ranger pack.
All Elinchrom flash head accessories may be used.