The JMI Large-Wheel Upgrade for Telescope Carrying Cases is an upgrade option for cases with small attachable wheels. Remove small wheels and add the 10" all-terrain pneumatic wheels. It will work with JMI Carrying Case models CASE14OTA (at time of purchase only), CASENEX8S, CASENEX8D, CASENEX11; CASERB66; CASELX8, CASELX208G, CASELX210G, CASELX10, CASELX212G (old style with small wheels) or CASE55OTA. Mounting bracket and hardware are included.
- Add large 10" all-terrain pneumatic wheels to a JMI telescope carrying case to improve travel over rough surfaces. The upgrade can be purchased at the time you purchase the case or at a later date. You will be required to drill six holes in the case if you are attaching an after-purchase upgrade. 1
- The wheels can quickly and easily be removed from the axels on the bracket by pulling two spring clip pins. This will help reduce the overall size of the case for placing it in a small space such as a trunk. The whole assembly (wheels and bracket) can be removed in order to use the smaller standard wheels (on the 8.0" through 11" telescope cases).
- When installed, the wheels add 2.0" of depth, measuring from the bottom of the case (not including the small standard wheels), and 10-1/2" to 11-1/2" of length, measuring from the end of the case where the bracket is attached. If the wheels are removed from the bracket, the above dimensions can be reduced by approximately 4-1/2" each. Due to the contoured shape of the carrying cases, actual changes in the overall length of the case will be less and will depend on the model.
- Mounting bracket and hardware are included
- Compatible with JMI Carrying Case models CASE14OTA (at time of purchase only), CASENEX8S, CASENEX8D, CASENEX11; CASERB66; CASELX8, CASELX208G, CASELX210G, CASELX10, CASELX212G (old style with small wheels) or CASE55OTA