This is an average-sized classical spotlight for still life, pack shot, food, fashion and people photography. This spotlight creates the typical "movie light" with sharp, deep shadows and high color saturation. When used from a shorter distance, the shadows are more open and the light fall-off is reduced; this makes this spot also perfectly suited for crisp still life pictures.
The Profoto FresnelSpot has a built-in flashtube, which increases efficiency and gives 100% conformity of model and flash light for total light control. F-stop @ 2M, 100 ASA and 2400 w/s is 64. Max. 650W (230V) model light and up to 2400Ws flash capacity. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- High quality 175mm diameter Fresnel lens. Optional barn doors for stray light control.
- Adjustable 10-50° light spread.
- Active fan cooling allows continuous use.
- Integrated support for filters and masks.
- Rigid and stable construction allows heavy-duty use.