The Behringer A500 is an inexpensive professional reference power amplifier, targeted primarily toward recording studio applications, but viable as an installation solution as well. The unit features bar-graph level metering, independent thermal overload protection for each channel, 230 Watts of power output per side at 4 Ohms, and fan-free convection cooling for minimal operating noise.
- 2-channel ultra-linear rackmount power amplifier for studio and installation applications with 230W output per side at 4 Ohms
- Servo-controlled design, fan-free convection cooling for quiet operation
- Bar graph level metering with clip and protection indicators
- High-power Toshiba/Fairchild transistors, high-current, low-noise toroidal transformer
- Independent thermal overload protection for each channel for automatic speaker and amplifier protection
- Full complement of input connectors with balanced XLR, 1/4", unbalanced RCA