The IDX Endura 10 is a stackable Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) battery pack. Precision mechanics give the Endura 10 a sleek design with a quick seamless V-Mount connection. The high power, lightweight, ergonomic design and exclusive IDX interactive features of the Endura 10 makes it an excellent solution for portable battery power.
- Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)
- IDX has embraced Lithium-Ion for its obvious advantages. Li-Ion batteries can deliver 40% more capacity than comparably sized NiCd batteries and are one of the lightest rechargeable batteries available today.
- Power Status
- Five LED lamps located on the operators side of camera offer a quick-look reference of remaining battery capacity.
- The battery plate includes a special communication contact that transmits the current battery capacity in real time to the viewfinder "Fuel Gauge" included in many cameras/camcorders
- 14.8 Volts
The 14.8V design of the Endura E-10 battery complies with equipment manufacturers specifications, eliminating all 12V battery problems.
The Endura E-10 is designed in a 14.8V configuration with a full discharge rating of 12V. Therefore, the Endura will always deliver 100% capacity before the camera ever reaches its cutoff point.
- The PowerLink system allows you to stack two Endura direct-mount batteries together on a camera back.
- V-Mounts are becoming more and more prevalent on many new broadcast and professional camcorders.