The Norman 810803 (a.k.a.200C) Portable Battery Assembly is one of the most compact 200 w/s flash power supplies on today's professional market. Its all-aluminum housing is rugged and ergonomic. It can be worn either over-the-shoulder with the included shoulder strap, or around the waist; it weighs 4 lbs. The 200C delivers a guide number of 115 @ 10' with ISO 100 film. It can be dialed down to 50 w/s.
The LH52KM flash head is the basic light head from Norman, plus a modeling light to assist in focusing in dimly lit locations. It is designed to fit onto any flash bracket, light stand or tripod by using its 1/4"-20 threaded socket on the bottom of the lamphead. It has a flash duration of 1/900 Second @ full power.
- System Compatibility
- Accepts all Norman Series 450 lampheads, which are interchangable between the 200C and the 400B.
- 3 F-Stop Range
- 3 power level settings are available.
- Fast Recycle Time
- The Power Supply Recycles in only 1.5 Seconds @ Maximum power.
- Low Battery Warning
- A Light warns when there are about 10 full power flashes remaining.
- Easily Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace the UV coated flashtube.
- Changeable Reflector
- Accepts all LH2 and LH52 reflectors and accessories.