Canon's CMB1 Ceiling Mount Bracket lets you mount the VB-C50ir Communication Camera on the ceiling for overhead security monitoring, telemedicine, distance learning, webcasting, and video conferencing.
The inconspicuous 7.0" (17.78 cm) dome extends only 3.5" (8.89 cm) below the ceiling and is secured by a steel trim ring with a subtle white powder coat finish. It can be installed in either sheetrock or drop ceilings.
- Plenum-Rated Metal Top
- For increased safety, the plenum-rated metal top helps shield people from toxic fumes in the event of a fire.
- Flexible Mounting Surfaces
- Three rotating support arms let you adjust the CMB1 to mount successfully to ceiling materials of varying thickness. The mount can be installed in either sheetrock or drop ceilings.
- Easy Maintenance
- Quick-release pressure springs make it easy to pop off and restore the dome in order to maintain your network camera.
- Tinted Dome Option
- The CMB1 can be installed using either a tinted or clear acrylic dome. Tinted domes provide 1 F-stop light reduction for improved contrast in many bright surveillance environments.