The Alesis Multimix-8 FW is an 8 input audio recording and sound reinforcement mixer with an internal effects processor and FireWire connection. Designed for project studio and small P.A. applications, the Multimix 8 features 4 mono input channels and 2 stereo paired (L/R) input channels via balanced 1/4" TRS Phone connections.
In addition to the line level inputs, the mixer also features 2 mic preamps with phantom power and up to 50dB of preamp gain. The Internal digital effects processor features 100 preset effects and an easy-to-read display. Of the included effects are a variety of reverbs, delays, choruses, flanges, a pitch transposer and combinations of these. A 3-band EQ is provided per channel for audio signal contouring and 1 post-fader aux send/effects send is also featured on every channel. Control room output level provides control over the separate control room output.
- FireWire Connection
- Integrated FireWire I/O allows direct digital integration with any Windows or Mac OS application.
- Steinberg Cubase LE Software
- The Multimix 8 FW includes Steinberg Cubase LE multi-track recording and sequencing software. Cubase LE features 24-bit 96kHz audio resolution and support for up to 48 playback tracks.
- Internal Effects
- The Multimix 8FW features an internal effects processor, providing 100 preset effects algorithms, including reverbs, flangers, phasers, and more.
- Mono & Stereo Inputs
- The mixer features 4 mono inputs and 2 stereo paired inputs,ideal for keyboards, playback devices etc.
- High Quality Mic Preamps
- 4 high quality XLR microphone preamps provide clean audio, quiet audio throughout. Each preamp is capable of providing up to 50dB of gain.
- Compact Design
- The unit is small yet durable enough to handle stationary or remote use.