The DLH4 light head forms the core of the Dedolight Basic 3-Light Kit. It's extremely compact, yet (with its dual-lens concept) provides high light output. With a 150W lamp in the flood position, its light output is greater than a 300W Fresnel studio fixture. In the spot position, it equals or exceeds a 1000W Fresnel studio fixture. The inexpensive, specially designed lamps provide precision beam aim, coupled with long life expectancy.
Each light head is equipped with a power supply/control unit, and a 150W lamp at a nominal voltage of 24V. Its AC power input is set for 117 AC voltage.
Also included are stands, barndoors, bulbs, clamp, accessory box, clamp, wall holder, and a hard, divided case.
- Powering Options
- The DLH4 offers a wide range of powering options, from battery to AC power, with color temperature control
- A high quality mirror reflects light through meniscus and condenser lenses, providing a much higher light output than would be expected
- Advanced Optical Design
- Due to an advanced optical design, these heads create a flat, even bright light, with a narrow beam spread
- Clean Beam
- Precision lighting by a clean beam means practically no stray light
- The hard, compartmentalized case measures only 22.5 x 17 x 8.75" (57 x 43 x 22 cm).