The HDI-1 H Series Tube Direct from Demeter is a dual channel, tube-based DI. The unit incorporates the same tube driven, ultra-high 27MΩ impedance input found in the original Tube Direct that prevents instrument pickup loading. A balanced line-level output section allows the unit to be used as both a line-level direct instrument input, or as a line-level driver to add tube warmth to line-level digital interfaces.
Each channel features separate 1/4" inputs, ground lift, phase preset, unity-gain balanced output and a tube driven boost mode with 20dB of boost. The overall output is controlled by a continuously variable volume control that delivers a unity-gain, low-impedance, tube-driven output to drive external instrument amplifiers or effects. The rear panel provides separate 1/4" TRS and XLR connectors for each channel. The power supply is fully regulated for low noise and supplies 220V B+ to the tubes.
- Dual channel, tube direct box
- Ultra-high input impedance to prevent loading instrument pickups
- Balance line level output
- Can be used as a line level driver to add tube "color" to digital interfaces
- Ground lift switch
- Phase reversal switch
- 20dB tube based boost switch
- Fully regulated, universal power supply