The Altman Shakespeare CDM 5, 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50° fixed focus ellipsoidals are state of the art fixtures in style, versatility of functions and efficiency. Configured with a 70 watt power supply, or a 150 watt power supply, these lighting fixtures with their 70 watt or 150 watt Ceramic Discharge Metal Halide lamps will direct bright, sharp or soft-edged illumination to their subject.
This 5°, 150 watt CD Spotlight has 2 accessory slots with 2 generous channels. The slot nearest to the lamp is specifically sized to accept pattern holders for metal gobos with 2 5/8 inch image diameters ("B" size). The second slot, which has a cover to eliminate light leak when not in use, will accept a glass pattern holder, or a drop-in iris or gobo or dual gobo rotators. The dual channel accessory holder with self-closing and latching retainer accepts 7.5" color frames, glass color frames, donuts, snoots or color changers and combination of accessories as required.
When fitted with a 150 watt CMH lamp (available separately), this fixture will throw a beam of 79 footcandles, 8.8 feet in diameter, from a distance of 100 feet.
- Low Wattage, Long Lamp Life
- Fixtures provide a cool light with a high color rendering index that will not seriously impact ambient temperatures.
- Pin-Point, Variable Focus
- Ideally suited for projecting company logos, enhancing corporate signs, or lighting trade show booths.
- Easy Focusing
- Lens barrel travels on nylon glides and friction locks using a heat resistant, knurled knob.
- Tool-Free Lamp Alignment
- Three-axis, fully adjustable, with two, heat-resistant co centric knobs.
- Robust Construction
- Die-cast aluminum housing with black epoxy sandtex finish, rigid flat steel blade yoke with dual locking dog tilt handles, 2 mounting positions, indexed pivot angle markings.
- Reliable Integral Ballast
- Aromat brand ballast carries a full 5 year warranty.