The Fast Track Pro from M-Audio was designed to provide a professional, portable audio and MIDI interface for a Windows or Macintosh laptop or desktop computer. Using the USB bus, the interface delivers exceptionally flexible, routing power and versatility, while delivering high-resolution 24-bit audio to and from the computer at sampling rates up to 96kHz.
The unit has two high-quality microphone/instrument preamps accessed via convenient front panel hybrid XLR/TRS inputs that can accommodate balanced or unbalanced line or instrument levels. Switchable phantom power and individual -20dB pads are included, as are sixteen channels of MIDI in and out.
The rear panel offers insert points for inputs one and two, two balanced TRS analog outputs and four unbalanced RCA connectors, as well as dedicated S/PDIF inputs and outputs, for a total of four inputs and four outputs. The Fast Track Pro is housed in a sleek, rugged, lightweight and highly portable enclosure.
Note: AC adapter sold separately
- 24-bit/96kHz audio interface with dual mic/instrument preamps
- Balanced/unbalanced analog input and output
- Digital connectivity via S/PDIF coaxial as well as MIDI I/O
- Mono switch for input monitoring
- Headphone output with level control and A/B source switch (1/4" TRS phone)
- Functions as a stand-alone 24-bit/44.1kHz A/D converter
- Mac and PC compatible. Class compliant with Mac OS X 10.3.9 and higher
- Driver support for WDM/MME (Windows XP,) CoreAudio (MacOS X v10.3.9 or later) and ASIO2
- Includes Pro Tools M-Powered Essentials software