The PSC shotgun microphone kit includes everything needed for professional audio reproduction on video shoots or general field audio capturing applications. The kit includes the DV SGM1 shotgun microphone, Koala MiniMax wind muff, foam windscreen, shock mount and boom pole mount adapter.
The DV SGM1 shotgun microphone features a compact, lightweight profile, weighing in at only 2.7oz (76.6g). The lightweight electret condenser microphone features a hyper-cardioid polar pattern with superior off-axis signal and noise rejection. The microphone's flat frequency response accurately reproduces audio with accuracy and without coloration. The DV SGM1 microphone is powered with external 48V phantom power and sized for portability and use in the field. The Koala MiniMax high wind cover is designed to reduce wind noise and low-frequency rumble while capturing audio outdoors, in high wind environments.Additional accessories include a shock mount for boom pole and pistol grip mounting as well as hardware for standard boom pole mounting. The PSC shotgun microphone is a complete solution for videographers, ENG/EFP audio engineers, performance capturing, documentaries and more.
- Complete Solution
- The kit is an all-in-one shotgun microphone solution that includes the MiniMax wind muff, foam windscreen, shock mount and boom-pole mount hardware.
- Hyper-Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The hyper-cardioid pick up pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis signal and noise caused by ambiance.
- Flat Frequency Response
- The flat, wide frequency response of the DV SGM1 microphone results in accurate, transparent signal reproduction.
- MiniMax Wind Muff
- The MiniMax wind muff is highly effective in protecting against noise caused by high wind.