The BMC MKII from Blue Sky International is designed for full bass management, calibration, and remote control in surround music and post production applications. It offers balanced XLR inputs and outputs, as well as high-quality audio components. It can be combined with satellite monitors and a subwoofer to create a multi-channel studio monitoring system. The BMC MKII uses industry standard bass management circuitry, making it compatible with a variety of studio monitors.
The BMC MKII includes a remote control, which is wired to the rack-mountable I/O unit via an RJ-11 connection. The remote enables you to make adjustments to volume levels, turn muting on and off, and program presets in the "setup" mode, using the built in LCD screen. The system offers a toroidal transformer for quiet operation as well as high and low pass filters, four user-defined software presets, defeatable bass management, and more.
- Full 5.1 bass management and volume control
- Toroidal transformer for quiet operation
- Four user-defined software presets
- Can be expanded to 10.2 channels (Requires second BMC MKII unit)
- High and low pass filters
- Balanced XLR I/Os
- Defeatable bass management allows pure multi-channel volume control
- LFE level adjustment 0dB or +10dB
- Individual output mutes
- Individual and master calibration and level controls
- Reference and mute controls
- Remote connects to I/O unit via RJ-11