The PBXport from JK Audio allows you to send and receive an audio signal through a multi-line PBX, ISDN or analog telephone. The unit provides the best quality audio from what is basically a limited audio path, and is capable of providing "talk show" quality caller audio from a PBX phone system.
The unit is placed between the telephone base and the handset and operates without the variations in quality found with analog hybrids. A microphone can be connected directly to the unit or via a mixer. A separate caller output and mix output are available, along with a stereo 1/4" headphone output.
Terminal block connectors at the rear of the PBXport allow you to connect to monitor speakers, as well as remote LED status connection and remote Online/Handset control. 16-bit DSP is utilized to continuously monitor the audio signals from the telephone to deliver excellent separation.
- PBX digital hybrid utilizing 16-bit DSP Echo Canceller for superior voice quality and separation
- Proprietary auto null algorithm, with 50dB null
- Input and output XLR connectors and 1/4" stereo headphone jack
- Send, Caller, Send-to-Mix and Caller-to-Mix levels all individually adjustable
- Send and receive level LEDs
- Works with electret, dynamic, and carbon handset types 1
- Front- and rear-panel handset and phone base RJ22 jacks
- Speaker output terminals
- Remote control screw terminal block