The Sanken CS-3E shotgun microphone provides convenient camera mountable size with the directional signal reproduction and range expected of larger, professional shotgun microphones. The CS-3E is designed for directional dialog capturing in studios or on location. The microphone implements 3 directional capsules arranged in a front-to-back array resulting in phenomenal super-cardioid directivity at high, mid and low frequencies.
The CS-3E is capable of maintaining high signal quality at longer distances, making it ideal for ceiling and overhead placement. In addition to exceptional super-cardioid off-axis rejection, the microphone capsule eliminates low-frequency proximity effect when used in close proximity to the signal source. Measuring only 10 inches in length, the CS-3E is a candidate for camera or boom pole mounting scenarios.
- High Super-Cardioid Directivity
- Three capsules arranged in a linear array provide a super-cardioid directional pattern that rivals conventional phase interference shotgun microphones.
- High Pass Filter
- A high pass filter switch eliminates noise and rumble caused by wind, handling and more.
- Eliminates Proximity Effect
- The CS-3E eliminates proximity effect and low-frequency overload caused by close microphone placement.
- Convenient Size
- Measuring about 10 inches, the CS-3E is perfect for both camera or boom pole mounting applications.