The Pelican 1200 Case with Foam (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring, and easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It includes an automatic pressure equalization valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. It is carried by an oversized handle that enables a person to use two hands for heavy loads.
This case has 3-piece foam set interior.
- Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Three-piece foam set interior
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring
- Easy-open double throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design
- Stainless steel hardware
- Three-piece foam set consists of 1 convoluted foam upper section, 1 Pick 'N Pluck foam section and one 1.0" thick blank bottom foam section
- Temperature rating -40 to +210°F (-40 to +95°C)
- Oversized handle enables a person to use two hands to carry heavy loads
- 1200 Certifications
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280