The F-Control Audio FCA202 from Behringer, is a basic two input/two output FireWire audio interface, that can handle 24-bit audio, with sampling rates of up to 96kHz.
Low latency drivers for both Mac OS X and Windows XP provide stable operation. The interface is bundle with a selection of recording and editing software, including Ableton's Live Lite 4 BEHRINGER Edition.
The unit is compact enough for laptop applications and includes a separate headphone output with a dedicated volume control.
- FireWire interface for connecting instruments and mixers to a computer for recording and playback
- Two-inputs and two-outputs with support for 24-bit/96kHz audio
- Includes low latency drivers for Mac OS X and Windows XP
- Dual FireWire connectors for absolute flexibility
- Stereo headphone output with dedicated level control
- Front-panel Power and FireWire status LEDs
- Includes Abelton's Live Lite 4 BEHRINGER Edition software, along with Kristal and Audacity software
- Powered via the FireWire bus (6-pin) or utilizing the included power adapter for use with 4-pin FireWire equipped computers
- Standard port for Kensington security lock provided