From Sanken, the CUB-01 boundary microphone features a small profile while delivering a sound synonymous with large diaphragm microphones. The CUB-01 is an excellent choice for conferences, board rooms, court rooms, news broadcasts, film and more. The microphone features a unique square-shaped cardioid capsule which significantly enlarges the area of the diaphragm. This proprietary design results in a rich, natural, "full-bodied" sound quality that is often associated with large diaphragm condenser microphones.
The CUB-01 is easily installed into any surface with minimal effort and it's miniature profile renders the microphone inconspicuous. The wide frequency response effectively reproduces speech, instruments and ambiance. The cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes off-axis noise and ambiance while providing a focused pick up.
- Hemispherical - Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The CUB-01 features a cardioid pick up pattern at the upper-hemisphere of the capsule. The result is excellent noise and phase suppression at the surface while maintaining a generous pick up area at the top.
- Miniature Design
- The miniature design results in inconspicuous, low profile microphone placement.
- Square Capsule Design
- The square diaphragm results in a larger diaphragm area. The result is a sound quality synonymous with large diaphragm condenser microphones.
- XLR Output Connector
- The CUB-01 features a standard 3-pin XLR male output and is powered with 48V phantom power.