The Rolls PM351 is a handy utility device designed to make the lives of studio and stage musicians a little easier. The PM351 is a personal monitor center that allows musicians and vocalists to monitor and control their own audio level against the entire mix. XLR microphone, 1/4" phone line and 1/4" phone instrument inputs are provided.
Three volume controls provide control over microphone signal, instrument signal and line level signal. 1/4" phone out and XLR thru provide output to main mixers, recorders, etc. The rugged PM351 is a popular choice among drummers who need to monitor a click track. Overall the PM351 will prove suitable for any musician in recording and sound reinforcement scenarios.
- Microphone, Line and Instrument Inputs
- The PM351 features 1/4" phone line and instrument inputs as well as 3-pin XLR microphone input.
- Discrete Level Control
- The front panel features independent level control over microphone, line and instrument signals.
- Microphone Thru and Line Level Output
- 3-pin XLR microphone thru and line level outputs provide sufficient output to consoles, monitor speakers, recorders, etc.
- Stereo or Mono Selectable Line In
- The PM351 features a single 1/4" TRS phone input that can be jumper switched to accept mono or stereo signal.