The Mole Richardson 1200 Watt Molepar Kit is a highly efficient, compact source of daylight using a 1,200 watt HMI single-ended globe (available separately). Without a lens, the Molepar 1200 will throw a beam of light of 640 footcandles 5.3 feet in diameter from 50 feet away.
This one light kit includes a flicker-free, multi-voltage electronic ballast, four lenses, scrims, diffuser frame, four leaf barndoor set, and a hard travel case with aluminum clasps and trim. Add an HMI bulb and a light stand of your choice to complete this kit.
- Intuitive and Versatile
- Visual and tactile focal indicators to determine lamp position and, when used with the interchangeable lenses, the field of light can be fine-tuned for optimum beam control.
- Hot Restrike
- Allows restarting immediately after shutting down the light
- Easy Access
- The electronics have been isolated from the main aluminum housing and feature a swing-out trap door for easy access to the igniter and safety switch.
- Safety switch prevents fixture from turning on if the door to the fixture is open.
- Four Lens Set
- Four lense assemblies from narrow spot to extra wide flood are included to alter the beam spread of the fixture.
- Light Shaping
- The oval beam pattern created by the lenses may be rotated within the diffuser clips for vertical or horizontal beam orientation.
- Barndoors, scrims, and diffuser frame offer additional control over the beam direction, shape and intensity.