Available exclusively through B&H, the Basic Shotgun Microphone Kits are designed to eliminate the guess work in configuring a shotgun microphone system that delivers quality and reliability while remaining cost effective. All Basic Shotgun kits are configured to deliver exceptional performance and satisfy the demands of semiprofessional and professional field audio engineers. The basic kits are an all-in-one solution for event videos, budget film work, budget broadcasting, electronic new gathering (ENG) and field production applications.
The Sennheiser ME66/K6 is the featured shotgun microphone in this kit. As standard in all Basic Kits, a universal shockmount, cabled boom pole, a boompole bag, universal hand grip, short and long right angled XLR cables and a set of AA batteries are all included to provide the user with everything necessary for capturing audio for video, film and field production applications.
This Kit Includes:
- Sennheiser ME66 - Short Shotgun Mic Capsule
- Sennheiser K6 Microphone System Powering Module
- Varta High-Energy 1.5V AA LR6 Alkaline Battery (4-Pack)
- Auray DUSM-1 Universal Shock Mount for Camera Shoes and Boompoles
- Auray Universal Microphone Pistol Grip
- K-Tek KE-89CC Avalon Series Aluminum Boompole with Internal Coiled XLR Cable
- Pearstone PM Series XLR M to Angled XLR F Professional Microphone Cable - 20' (6.1 m)
- Pearstone PM Series XLR M to Angled XLR F Professional Microphone Cable - 1.5' (0.46 m)
- Auray Neoprene Boompole Bag for 34" Closed Boompole with Shotgun Mic and Softie
- Auray WSS-2018 Professional Windshield for Shotgun Microphones - (18cm)