The MON800 from Behringer is a compact monitor matrix mixer with four selectable, mixable stereo inputs and three selectable stereo speaker outputs. Each of the outputs has its own level control for precise monitoring. A six-level, multicolor LED output level meter provides excellent accuracy. All I/Os offer both RCA and 1/4" connectors for versatility.
The MON800 has an internal talkback microphone for convenience and offers mute, dim, and mono functions for flexibility. In addition to a wealth of connectors and controls, the MON800 offers terrific audio quality with low-noise amplifiers. The unit can also be stacked with other products from the MINI series to create a complete signal processing solution.
- Ultra compact stereo mixer
- Four selectable, assignable stereo inputs (two RCA, two 1/4")
- Three selectable stereo speaker outputs with individual level controls (two RCA, one 1/4")
- 1/4" headphone output with level control
- Mute, dim, and mono functions
- Six-level LED output level meter
- Internal talkback microphone with level control
- Reliable, low-noise amplifiers for outstanding audio
- Can be stacked with other MINI series products