The Motorola DTR410 Digital On-Site Two-Way Radio represents a better way for small businesses to communicate, resulting in greater employee and business productivity. It offers a digital one-to-many Public Group Call, greater coverage than any previous 2-way radio - Up to 300,000 square feet or 25 floors and digital audio quality - loud, clear audio everywhere you have coverage.
The DTR410 digital on-site radio will hold up under demanding conditions. U.S. Military 810 C, D, E, and F Standards are used in the design process to simulate the very harshest environments, including blowing dust or rain, salt fog, vibration, shock, and adverse temperature storage.
- Expected Accessories
- Additional replacement batteries will be available: #53964, high capacity 19 hour life, and #53963 standard 14.5 hour capacity.
- Cloning Cable
- Available soon, it provides time-saving cloning capability of all programming and user menu settings at the touch of a button. #53968.
- Group Communications
- Unlike analog radios, multiple group communications can occur simultaneously on the same channel with this radio.
- Each unit has its own unique 11-digit identification.
- Long Battery Life
- Up to 14.5 hours per full charge.
- Public Group Call
- All other DTR Series radios on the same group ID and channel hear communications, similar to an analog radio operation.
- Transmit I.D.
- Receiving radios display the radio ID of the transmitting unit and, if listed in the receiving radio's contact list, the transmitting unit's radio name.