The Voice Technologies VT700 is a lightweight, form-fitting head-worn microphone with an omnidirectional capsule. The VT700 is ideal for musicians and actors in performance applications or speech capturing for lectures, presentations, etc. The flexible gooseneck enables users to position the microphone for optimum microphone positioning. The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a uniform frequency response at the direct and off-axis sections of the capsule. The capsule is moisture resistant and the cable runs neatly behind the neck for maximum concealment. The cable features a 3-Wire Pigtail for wiring custom connectors.
- Lightweight Headset Design
- The lightweight headset is designed for long term comfortable use, the cable runs behind the ear and remains inconspicuous.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a uniform frequency response at the off-axis and direct sections of the capsule while rejecting feedback.
- Flexible Gooseneck
- A flexible gooseneck enables flexible microphone positioning and optimum performance.