The Line 6 BASS PODxt LIVE is a programmable amplifier and cabinet modeling effects pedalboard, designed specifically for use with the electric Bass Guitar both as a live performance or direct recording solution, essentially replacing a rack of gear, amplifier and cabinet, and several microphones.
The BASS PODxt LIVE is replete with a bass-appropriate collection of classic multi-effects processors such as chorusing, flanging and fuzz, a 4-band EQ section, 24-bit D/A and A/D resolution, individual direct and processed signal outputs, MIDI connectivity for external program change, and a USB port for cross-platform direct recording.
- Programmable Amp/Cabinet simulator and effects processor specifically for Bass Guitar with built-in chromatic tuner
- Proprietary Line 6 Point-to-Point Interactive modeling technology
- 28 Amp, 22 Cab, and over 50 Effect Models with 64 user-programmable factory presets, 6 simultaneous effects based on classic and vintage models for Bass Guitar
- 4 classic adjustable Microphone models for creating room sound simulation, 4-band EQ
- Dedicated Stompbox On/Off Footswitches, Combination Volume/Expression/Wah Pedal
- Built-In adjustable studio grade compressor, separate output level and channel volume controls, input pad control
- Large backlit display with real time graphic depiction of parameter changes
- 24-bit A/D and D/A Converters, ultra-clean D.I. output, Biamp output mode with selectable crossover
- Separate D.I and Processed outputs, +4dBu or -10dBV balanced 1/4" outs, Aux Input for CD/MP3 players, drum machines and other audio devices
- USB computer and MIDI connectivity