Available exclusively through B&H, the Basic Field Mixer Kits are designed to eliminate the guess work in configuring a field mixer and accessories for any application. All Basic kits are configured to deliver exceptional performance and satisfy the demands of semiprofessional and professional field audio engineers. The basic kits are an all-in-one solution for event videos, budget film work, budget broadcasting, electronic news gathering (ENG) and field production applications.
The Rolls MX422 is the featured mixer in this kit. The mixer features 4 line / microphone switchable input channels and stereo output. Additional features include main and backup battery power, calibrated VU meters, limiter, low-cut filter and more. The Basic Kit also includes a professional monitor headphones, two XLR microphone cables and carabiner cable carrier with touch fastener and four 9v batteries. The mixer and accessories provide the user with everything necessary for capturing audio for video, film and field production applications. Additionally, the kit includes a mixer case and the Senal SMH-1000 closed-back professional monitor headphones.
This Kit Includes:
- Rolls MX422 - 4 Channel Field Audio Mixer
- 2 x Kopul Studio Elite 4000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable - 10' (3.0 m), Black
- Rip-Tie Carabiner CableCarrier 1x6" (Black 2 Pack)
- 4 x Duracell 9V Alkaline Battery (Coppertop)
- Senal SMH-1000 Professional Field and Studio Monitor Headphones