The Pacific Image PrimeFilm 3600u 35mm Film Scanner is an affordable film scanner with 3600 Dpi optical resolution, providing the most economical way to digitize your 35mm slides and filmstrips. The true 48-bit scanning capability that distinguishes 68.7 billion distinctive colors and captures up to 18 megapixels per image (5328 x 3444 pixels) provides an impressed improvement in shadow and highlight details.
Even while providing such high image quality, the scanner is still very simple to use - just insert your filmstrips or mounted slides into the proprietary 35mm viewing window, and you are ready to scan. Furthermore, the easy to use TWAIN-compliant Cyberview X driver is appreciated by both novices and experienced users for offering many diverse levels of custom controls. Above all, the PrimeFilm 3600u is fast - taking only 65 seconds to give you a true 3600 Dpi resolution scan. It speeds up overall project completion times and enhances your workflow efficiency.
- Quickly and easily transfer your 35mm slides and film into Digital format.
- Scan at 3600 dpi to yield a high quality 18 megapixel (5328 x 3444 pixels) image from your 35mm slides & negatives.
- Extensive edit features allow users to optimize the scanning result with adjustable parameters, Crop, Rotate and auto scan to file functions.
- Share images via email, or website; or print your pictures on a color photo printer with fantastic results.
- Save your images to the computer hard drive then burn to CD or DVD to archive your treasured images.