From Shure, the PG Series wireless microphone systems provide reliable, cost-effective wireless microphone technology without sacrificing quality. The system features UHF wireless technology with up to 8 user selectable frequencies. The PG88 dual receiver enables 2 microphone transmitters to operate simultaneously. This system is configured with the PG88 receiver, (2) PG1 bodypack transmitters and PG185 lavalier microphones.
The PG88 Receiver is a table-top or rack-mounted unit with two independent, internal receivers that enable two microphone transmitters to operate simultaneously. The rear panel features 1/4" phone and XLR outputs for complete compatibility with any amplifier or recording device. The PG88 features diversity reception where twin antennas minimize radio frequency (RF) drop-out and interference.
The PG1 Bodypack is a comfortable, lightweight bodypack transmitter with a TA4-Female input connector to accommodate lavalier microphones and instrument cables. This system includes the PG185 lavalier microphone, suitable for general speech and vocal capturing. The PG1 is powered for up to 8 hours on a single alkaline or rechargeable 9-volt battery.
The Performance Gear system delivers professional wireless results that will suite any budget. The systems are at home in schools, presentation, house-of-worship, clubs, bars, restaurants, small touring rigs and more.
- Dual Microphone Operation
- The PG88 receiver supports simultaneous operation of two microphone transmitters.
- Frequency Agile
- The Performance Gear series wireless systems provide up to 8 user selectable frequencies.
- Diversity Reception
- Twin antennas minimize audio drop-out and radio frequency interference.
- XLR and 1/4" Phone Output
- Both XLR and 1/4" phone outputs provide sufficient output to amplifiers or recording devices.