The MXO External HD and SD Video Output for Mac from Matrox is an external video device that connects to your Macintosh computer. The MXO allows you to output broadcast-quality HD and SD SDI video using one of your computer's DVI video output ports. You have the option of outputting HD SDI video with embedded audio and simultaneous analog audio using component HD output, SD SDI video with embedded audio and simultaneous analog audio using component SD output or SD SDI video with embedded audio and simultaneous Y/C and composite output. This gives you a wealth of options in outputting your video from your computer, making this external and portable device a great choice for any Mac user who requires broadcast-quality video output.
- DVI to Broadcast
- The MXO lets you output video through your Mac's digital DVI connection and convert to HD or SD SDI video suitable for broadcast. The flicker free video can feature up to 8 channels of embedded SDI audio. The MXO features connections for HD/SD SDI, HD/SD analog component, Y/C and composite video connections.
- Portable and Hot Swappable
- The MXO is easily portable and hot swappable. This allows you to move it from one computer to another without having to power the computers down, making it easy to move it from one computer to another.
- Final Cut Pro Workflow Enhancements
- The MXO features several workflow enhancements for Final Cut Pro and other QuickTime-based applications. These include DVI output frame to broadcast-quality conversion, artifact elimination and gamma correction, hardware accelerated video output and realtime downscaling of HD video to SD.