The Gary Fong C3 Lightsphere II Inverted Dome Cloud Flash Diffusion System (Frosted) will fit selected Canon, Metz, Nikon, Olympus & Sunpak Flash Units. It is a large, round, soft and flexible diffuser that slips over the front of the flash. The inside of the Lightsphere is completely textured to make the light dispersion even more "soft" than it would be otherwise. And because of this design, it is possible to make the material more translucent, keeping the unit from losing a lot of light while actually increasing the diffusion and softness of light.
An opaque color has been added to the inside of the Cloud version, and this "frosted" version creates an even softer effect, which makes it ideal for close-ups, portraits, and event photography.
The included inverted dome allows you to softly diffuse direct light with a large, soft source without creating flare on the front of your lens.
- Especially ideal for vertical flash shots where the flash coverage is still similar to horizontal shots, due to the large rounded shape of the diffuser. Minimizes the need for a flash-flip bracket.
- Easily fits into a camera bag.
- The C3 model is compatible with:
- Canon 380EX, 420EZ & 430EX
- Metz 36AF, 40MZ2, 54MZ-3, 54MZ-4
- Minolta 3500xi, 5200, 5400
- Nikon SB-24, 25, 26, 28, 28DX
- Olympus FL40, FL50 & G40
- Sunpak MZ440AF
Note: This diffuser is not compatible with Canon Speedlite 430EX II. The Lightsphere P3/C3 however, will fit