This Equinox Pro8X mechanical underwater housing is designed for the Panasonic AG-DVX100B camcorder. Constructed with rugged and durable PVC material and one inch cast acrylic front and rear faceplates with stainless steel hardware that eliminates corrosion and condensation for long lasting experience with housing.
Features include mechanical controls power-on/off, record-start/stop, zoom-telephoto/wide, auto focus, user1 and 2, ND filter, white balance and iris. There is also 2 geared controls manual focus and iris dial.
The housing is rated to a depth of up to 250'. A 2.5" color LCD monitor with its own rechargeable battery is included with the housing.
- Housing body construction is made of rugged, durable polyvinylchloride P.V.C. material, with stainless steel hardware for eliminating corrosion and long lasting use of housing
- 1-inch clear cast-acrylic front/rear faceplates that allows sufficient light to enter housing for white balance to operate and for visible O-ring seal creating extra confidence in knowing your valuable video equipment is safe and secure
- Maximum depth of up to 250'
- Zoom - telephoto/wide
- Auto focus
- User 1 and 2
- ND filter
- White balance
2 Geared Controls
- Manual focus
- Iris dial
- 2.5" Color LCD monitor mounted with its own rechargeable battery
- Removable external ballast on the bottom and the side of the housing
- 2 tray mounting system for easy removal of camera