This 2.1 studio monitoring system consists of two Yamaha HS50M active nearfield monitors and one HS10W subwoofer. Perfect for recording, editing, or mixing in a project studio, this kit provides high-quality, accurate audio reproduction at an affordable price.
Each HS50M has a 5-inch woofer and a 1-inch tweeter in a bass-reflex MDF cabinet. They have a frequency range of 55Hz to 20kHz with a neutral response and high headroom. The HS10W subwoofer has an 8-inch woofer for a response all the way down to 30Hz. The large feet isolate the subwoofer, reducing vibrations and reflections. All of the units are magnetically shielded and offer both XLR and 1/4" inputs, as well as controls for optimization within your workspace.
- Each monitor has a 5-inch woofer and a 1-inch tweeter for a wide frequency response
- Dual amplifiers in each monitor minimize distortion
- 8-inch subwoofer has large isolation feet and a frequency response down to 30Hz
- All units are magnetically shielded and offer both XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Rear-panel optimization controls let you adjust the speakers to match your workspace