The Sign Video ENG-44 is a rugged, 4-input audio field mixer for video, Electronic News Gathering (ENG) or Field Production (EFP) applications. The ENG-44 packs a feature set that provides the perfect balance between function and sound quality while remaining cost effective.
The 4-inputs are balanced XLR connectors capable of microphone or line level signal. Each input features a level control, pan control switch, a low-cut filter and +48V phantom power switch for condenser microphones.
The stereo output section features stereo paired XLR connectors, unbalanced mic and line level outputs are provided on stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) mini connectors. An additional single XLR stereo output is reserved for feeding boom operator headphone taps. The XLR output allows engineers to use their spare XLR cable with a 1/4" adapter, avoiding the need for additional 1/4" cable.
The ENG-44 is a feature packed mixer, guaranteed to deliver pristine audio quality while remaining practical, easy to use and field worthy.
- 4 Inputs
- The ENG-44 provides 4 user selectable mic / line level audio inputs on 3-pin balanced XLR connectors.
- Microphone and Line Level Outputs
- A stereo pair of XLR outputs provide main stereo output, additional mic/line outputs are provided on stereo mini 1/8" (3.5mm) connections.
- XLR Boom Headphone Output
- An additional 3-pin XLR output provides a boom headphone tap output. Engineers can use their spare XLR cable with a 1/4" to XLR adapter and avoid carrying 1/4" cable.
- Low Cut Filter
- Each channel features a low-cut filter, eliminating low frequency noise and proximity effect.
- Individual Phantom Power Switches
- Individually switched phantom power enables the use of both dynamic and condenser microphones.
- Pan Control
- Each channel features a Left / Center / Right pan control switch.