It is not uncommon to encounter a barrage of exotic materials when perusing high-end support systems, but you'll find no such thing when you investigate the OConnor C12210004 Cine HD Baby Tripod. Based on time-proven aluminum alloy metallurgy, there will be no surprises, and it requires no special accommodations. The single-stage design and die-cast spider ensure maximum rigidity for head and camera loads up to 309 lbs (140 kg), and the rotary stage clamps provide tool-free temperature-independent leg fixing. Concentrate on pressing production issues and forget about reinventing the wheel- your camera is safely suspended above the fray, and protected by the unbeatable OConnor 5-year parts and labor warranty.
- Single stage design for maximum rigidity
- Short leg tube "baby" version for extra low angles
- Die-cast alloy spider/receiver top stage
- Rotary stage clamps are temperature-independent
- Dual leg spikes for high and low angles