The Denon DRA-397P is a high-performance multi-zone AM/FM receiver that offers a full set of features at a low price point. Pumping out 80W per channel, even when driving A and B speaker systems simultaneously, the DRA-397P delivers reliable audio performance no matter what you throw at it. The unit maintains a pure signal by dividing the signal circuit into multiple blocks to ensure that the influence from one signal to another is kept to a minimum.
The DRA-397P has a two-source, three-zone capacity with dedicated multi-room outputs for connection to speakers or an additional amplifier. Volume control is via remote control, which is included. A video select function lets you select a video source and an alternate audio source, ideal for watching a sports program while listening to radio commentary. The receiver is also XM ready*.
Other features of the DRA-397P include storage of up to 56 AM/FM presets, manual step tuning, tone defeat, loudness function, A/B speaker switching, and more. All of these features in a stylish 2U rack space housing make the DRA-397P a great choice for your multi-zone needs.
Note! XM reception requires an XM subscription and an XM tuner.
- 2U rack space multi-zone AM/FM receiver
- Output power of 80W per channel, even when driving A and B speaker systems simultaneously
- Signal Level Divided Construction (SLDC) helps isolate signals for high fidelity and clarity
- Two-source, three-zone capability with dedicated multi-room outputs for connection to speakers or an additional amplifier
- Two remotes included - One for control of TV, SAT, etc in a main room, and one for zones two and three for power, function, and volume control.
- XM ready
- Store up to 56 AM/FM presets
- A/B speaker switching
- Tone defeat