The Fantasea Cool Flash Nano combines a durable watertight housing together with a remote land flash. The combination provides the perfect economical solution to be used with all digital point and shoot cameras. The strobe unit triggers in sync with the digital camera's internal flash by a small light sensor in the strobe body.
The Nano has three flash modes to suit a wide variety of digital cameras. Whether your camera is capable of manual mode, or has one or two pre-flashes to set exposure, the strobe ensures correct exposure with all such camera types.
The Cool Flash Nano attaches easily to the flex arm and the photographer is ready to shoot great photos underwater and outdoors in extreme environments. The Cool Flash Nano works with all Fantasea housings as well as other digital camera housings.
- Flash and Housing
- The Cool Flash Nano, combines a durable watertight housing with a remote land flash
- Built in Slave
- Flash fires when the sensor sees the light from the camera's flash; Works with all digital point and shoot cameras
- Depth Rating
- The housing is rated to a working depth of 200' (60 m)
- Clear Polycarbonate Construction
- Injection molded plastic housing, constructed to take the rigorous environments that underwater photographers and outdoor photographers experience