The AudioFire2 from Echo Digital Audio is a compact FireWire audio interface that still provides high performance. The Four input, six output unit features fully balanced input and output, separately addressable headphone output, S/PDIF I/O and MIDI I/O.
Power for the AudioFire2 is provided through the FireWire bus or from the supplied external power adapter. MIDI and S/PDIF I/O is available via a custom cable that is removable for added flexibility. Tracktion software for Windows XP or Mac OS X is included for a complete portable recording system.
- Pocket-sized FireWire audio interface
- Supports full duplex four channel-in, six channel-out operation at 24-bit resolution and 96kHz sample rate
- Bus powered with 6-pin FireWire interface
- Software console for monitoring, metering and setting levels
- Low-latency drivers support all major pro audio software
- Headphone output with volume control with output independent from line outputs
- Heavy-duty aluminum case
- Includes Tracktion recording and editing software