The Altman 277 Volt Micro Flood is a lightweight soft-edged spotlight designed to produce narrow to wide beam spreads up to 15' away. This 220 volt fixture utilizes the popular MR-16 family of dichroic reflector lamps which are ideal for lighting floral arrangements, window displays, and nightclubs. This light is also used in homes and art galleries, for accent lighting.
Provides a 54 footcandles beam of light 4.4' in diameter @ 15' with a spot bulb.
Provides a 9 footcandles beam of light 12' in diameter @ 15' with a flood bulb.
- The narrow-to-wide beam spreads are a result of the type of MR-16 lamp that is selected and installed.
- Adapters are available separately for mounting the Micro Floods onto track lighting systems.
- Die-cast aluminum construction, with black epoxy finish
- Dimmable, thermal and short-circuit protected 12 volt transformer
- Change bulb without tools
- Accepts 3.25" diameter accessories